Background

EP Premier - Katy B premiers "Danger" EP

Long time no see hum?!
Seems like Katy B has been working hard and finally she officially started a new era!
The English singer/songwriter released a four track EP called Danger and let me tell you that all this new material is quite good!
The EP counts with the participation of Jessie Ware, Wiley, Iggy Azalea and Jacques Greene.

I'm going to be honest with you....I'm still trying to figure out if I like her or not, but this EP made my work easier.
But for all the fans let me add that she is currently readying her sophomore album for release next year.

Check below the brand new tracks and press play. =)
P.S You can download the EP for free in her website =))))) extra smile FREE MUSIC YEAH 
Cheers

Categories: , , , , Share

Leave a Reply