Background

Lord Of the Leaks heard my prayers...Unapologetic is finally here!!

Rihanna is going Unapologetic on us!
Finally one of the most anticipated albums of the year, both for bad and good reasons, IS HEREEE!
I'm really feeling some tracks, but some, as I said before, are only album fillers! Nevertheless this is a good album.

However this looks like an unfinished piece of work if you know what I mean! Lyrically some songs are just perfect, Stay and Diamonds are a good example of that...they both  melt me to the ground. One the other hand, others are just a mess, like Numb ! Feels like some songs have the same lyrics from the beginning till the end of it...Princess Riri, I understand your need to try something new and I think that's really brave , I really do,  But honestly this album would be perfect if Rihanna and her team had put a bit more thought into it! No need to rush...
I'm already digging  most of the tracks. Stay and  Jump might be my favorites at the moment! No love Allowed is my guilty pleasure =P:

Make sure you press play =)
Cheers

Fhresh Off the Runway
Diamonds
Numb(feat.Eminem)
Pour it Up
Loveeeee Song (feat.Future)
Jump
Right Now (feat.David Guetta)
What Now
Stay (feat.Mikki Ekko)
Nobody's Business (feat.Chris Brown)
Love Without Tradegy - Mother Mary
Get It Over With
No Love Allowed
Lost In Paradise Half of Me

Categories: , , , , Share

2 comentários:

  1. Stay is undoubtedly one of the best *.* "Nobody Binne" (sorry had to say it this way) is also really cool! :D
    nice album overview :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay is pure perfection! Nobody's Business it's a nice love song with some Michael Jackson Vibe xD did you noticed that "woow" !?

    ReplyDelete