Background

Ke$ha gets into some serious interrogation - "Warrior" promo video

This video is a hot mess from the beginning till the end of it! Craziness everywhere! I don't know where all of this came from but if it was from Ke$ha's twisted mind...let me tell you...I'm LMAO!!!
Ke$ha new album Warrior was released today and nothing better than celebrate this moment with a crazy/amazing Warrior promo video.
Let me catch up with you some importante info about this young soul! Seems like Ke$ha's mom is actually an alien, her father Allison Cooper, and her cat speaks with her by telepathy! Oh by the way , seems like both of them know how to speak "dinosaur" and they are the only ones that share that secret kind of language!
I don't get any of this but is all very funny for sure! Maybe this all came from Ke$ha diet, based of glitter...of course...what else!?

Press play and let me know what you guys think! =)
Cheers


Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply