Background

Daley + Jessie J = Epic Performance of "Remember Me"

I will always remember you both kids!!!
Two powerful voices together in the same place! Te result?! Myself going to the hospital with a cardiac arrest!
Daley and Jessie J delivered an breathtaking performance at the Alan Carr: Chatty Man and the both showed how strong their voices are and how good they are together!
Mister Daley is making a huge fuss with his latest single "Remember Me" featuring the love of my life Jessie J!  I guess I wasn't expecting nothing less from these two! I've said this one, and I will say it again, see when someone sing with heart and souls makes me realize who truly loves  music!
Just one little detail....there is some dubious chemistry between those two hum!? Just joking
Make sure you press play on this one =)
Cheers

Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply