Background

Video Premier: Rita Ora "Radioactive"

Palms to the sky!!! You you and I!!
Rita Ora just dropped the brand new video for her 5th single "Radioactive"!
The UK#1 hit girl Rita Ora delivered a full green-screen video with some so-so shots.
Sexy and full of special-affects for sure but this doesn't seems something that screams Rita Ora. In my opinion, Ora is one of the best revelations of the year! I love her swag, I love her voice and her passion! But there is something I don't love....this video!

Overall,  this video left me in a uncomfortable position....and so I must ask something....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHERE!? This single is/was one of the best from the album and I don't find this video a proper video for such a great track! Low budget!? Maybe...but there was no rush Rita....we could have wait a few more weeks for you to give us something more appealing....
However, make sure you press play on this one =)
P.s - Dear Old Rita from "R.I.P", "How We Do" "Roc the Live" and "Shine Your Light  comeback for the love of God
Cheers

Categories: , , Share

Leave a Reply