Background

New Song Alert - Ke$ha "C'Mon"

C'Mooon guys!
Ke$ha want's you all to party with her, again!
"C'Mon" is one of the brand new song's that will be included on her new upcoming album Warrior", due December 4.
Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Benny Blanco, and Cirkut,"C'Mon" is another song to add to her hit-list song's! However Ke$ha seems to be stuck on the same old theme...don't you think!? Ok we get that she likes to party a lot but...Miss Ke$ha...could you show us something a little bit different? Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling the vibe of this song but...it's getting a little bit boring....what do you think guys?!
Pres play on this one and comment =)
Cheers 

Categories: , , Share

2 comentários:

  1. It is true what you say but, to tell you the truth, I've never seen Ke$ha as a songstress of emotions, but more of a "let's-go-party-and-have-the-time-of-our-life" kind. But that is me, and I know nothing about this things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I guess you're right but at the same time I would like to see her do something different when it comes to the lyrics! But that's Ke$ha right?! that's the spirit xD

    ReplyDelete