Background

Slay me to death: Rihanna Delivers killer performance on ‘The X Factor UK’

God lord...I dead and in this world Rihanna seems to feel what she sings!
Last night Rihanna delivered a PERFECT performance of her brand new single "Stay" + " We found Love" at the "X-Factor UK Final".
She was gorgeous and her voice was in the right place for sure!
Unapologetic is clearly a new phase...and a much brighter era I hope!
And seeing her promoting this album like hell makes me so f****** happy that I can't even tell!


I've once said to one of my friends this : You know...it's a shame that a girl like her doesn't seems to putt all of her heart in every performance she does...seems like she doesn't care about WHAT she sings...the meaning of a song....she likes to make noise...not good music!
But I've to be honest and admit that this last performances had made my jaw drop to the floor and stay there for all the eternity!
Make sure you press play on both videos =)
Cheers

Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply