Background

Rihanna is ready for a new single....wanna find out which is?!

A few weeks ago there were some rumors about how long would take for Rihanna to announce a new single from her new baby Unapologetic released on November 19.
I've read something about "Jump" becoming the second single but there was no official info from Rihanna and her team confirming this rumor!
In my opinion , the very recent news of Unapologetic becoming RiRi's first #1 US made her world turn around and she got all excited and decided to send a gift to her Navy.
Wanna find out which is Rihanna's brand new single?!Will it top "Diamonds"?!
Press Read More and find out =)



I WANT YOU TO 

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I couldn't be more happy honestly! The song is so simple and yet so complex! I love the lyrics and the power that every word has on my. The concept is so perceptible and it's so emotionally exposed that I cant help to shed a tear everytime I hear it! 
Perfect choice and a clearly a perfect match for "Diamonds"




Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply