Background

New Song Alert: Rihanna's "Nobody’s Business" + "Phresh Out The Runaway"

This waiting is killing me already girl!
While Rihanna is having the time of her life promoting her new album Unapologetic on her "777 Tour", some new tracks are leaking every hour!
That's right, "Nobody's Business" feat Chris Brown (one of the highly anticipated tracks) and "Presh Out the Runway" have already leaked.


"One Year, One Album"...Rihanna's or Def Jam Policy, I don't really know, but this really annoys me cause I know that this girl has the power to accomplish so much more! Some tracks from her previous albums are just album fillers and sadly I'm afraid that Unapologetic is going to have some of that also! "Phresh Out The Runaway" is a good example! It's nice but it's not great. On the other hand, I LOOVE "Nobody's Business"!! I'ts a shot of romance and "I-don't-care-what-other-people-think" right in your face!!! It's the perfect song for you guys out there that are having the best time of your lives when it comes to l-o-v-e looooooove.

Make sure you press paly on this two =)
Cheers


Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply