Background

Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton perform "Just a Fool"(Ellen Show)

Christina and his college Blake Shelton delivered an emotional performance of Christina's new single "Just a Fool" from her brand new album Lotus.
She is making a good job promoting Lotus but still I'm worried that all that she is doing may not be enough! This album is a damn gooooood album but I'm afraid that the Bionic ghost is still haunting this new era!


The track is so delightful and sentimental and I think it was a great choice of Christina to make this track her second single from Lotus!
It's amazing how this track is growing inside me! At the beginning it was one of those tracks that was totally indifferent to me but know it sure is one of my favorites!
Long story short....RUN AND GO BUY LOTUS!!!!!!

Make sure you press play =)
Cheers

Leave a Reply