Background

P!nk, Alicia Keys and Rihanna perform at ‘Wetten Dass’

Three beautiful ladies with beautiful voices preformed at the  ‘Wetten Dass’ show!
The Edgy P!nk, the Piano God Alicia Keys and the Rebel Fleur Rihanna are the three currently promoting their recently debuted albums! The The Truth About Love, Girl On Fire and Unapologetic goddesses traveled overseas to promote their albums at a German show and the and the results were stunning!
Alicia was flawless as ever but the performance looked like the same as the previews ones...and in my opinion innovation is something that she should think about!
P!nk.....P!nk P!nk P!nk...Now I will contradict myself! I can't get enough of this specific performance! Passion and emotion everywhere!
Rihanna is constantly surprising me with AMAZING vocals!!! I love "Diamonds" and I think that is the perfect song for her to show  how she cans put all her heart and soul on each segment of that track...andO cant complain about a single think =)

Make sure you press play and watch the 3 divas perform

Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply