Background

Tears and Diamonds: Rihanna Shines brighter than "Diamonds" at X-Factor

What the hell just happened!?
I'm shocked, happy and all emotional all at the same time and It's all because of something that i'm waiting for a long time to see from Rihanna! And it finally happened! Rihanna FINALLY shone brighter than "Diamonds" at X-Factor UK!


I've never seen Rihanna this vulnerable before and I guess that those moments of tenderness and emotion really stood out this time!
I've couldn't never ask for more than this!

I'm quite a suspect on this one, I've to bee honest! This song means a lot to me and after seeing this performance I've kinda understood why those lyrics will always represent what true happiness and love means to me!

Make sure you press play on this one =)
Cheers

Categories: , , , , Share

Leave a Reply