Background

7th time is the charm! Rihanna scores first US #1 album with "Unapologetic"

Yeah that's right, you've got some serious reason to smile!
First of all, let me admit how wrong I was about this album, and second of all let me congratulate Princess Riri for her 7th studio album Unapologetic which scored the #1 spot in the US!
On the first week Riri and Def Jam managed to sell  238,949 copies!!
She was so happy by the time she got the news that she tweeted herself that she was actually "crying like a p*ssy"
I'm so happy cause I was waiting for this to happen for a long time , but unfortunately seems like the Americans did find nothing special about RiRi's previous albums!
Beware now you bitches....she's got the attention from the both sides of the ocean, the UK team and the US team!

Don cry girl....you look fierce though...




Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply