Background

EMA's 2012 Part I - Winners


This year MTV European Music Awards took place in Frankfurt, Germany on November 11.
The night was just wonderful and the theme inspired on  Circus and the classic Moulin Rouge just took my breath away. Plus, Heidi Klum was simply amazing and glorious, and i can't diny that I loved her "Psy" moment!


Check Out the Winners of the Night

Best Video - PSY for "Gangnam Style"
Best Song - Carly Rae Jepsen for "Call me maybe"
Best Male - Justin Bieber
Best Female  - Taylor Swift
Best World Stage Performance - Justin Bieber
Best Live Act - Taylor Swift
Best Look - Taylor Swift
Best Pop - Justin Bieber
Best Hip-Hop - Nicki Minaj
Best Electronic - David Guetta
Best Rock - Linkin Park
Best Alternative - Lana Del Rey
Best Push Act - Carly Rae Jepsen
Best New - One Direction
Biggest Fans - One Direction

A can't say that I'm happy, but congratulations to the winners! =)
Cheers



Categories: , Share

Leave a Reply