Background

Flawless: watch: Solange Performs "Losing You"

She is ready to start some promotion ya'll!
Solange Knowles delivered a flawless performance of her single "Losing You" on the "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"!
Lady Solange debuted her brand new EP True on November 27th and Losing You was chosen as the lead single! Perfect choice in my opinion!
She has everything that you could ask for from a phenomenal singer!
Voice is the right place, a lot of charisma and passion! Just as I said in previews posts, her voice hist my hears and for some moments I feel like there is an angel right by my side singing to me with a heavenly voice!
I hope that Solange has the best of luck for her future!!!
Fingers crossed for her =)

Maske sure you press play
Cheers

Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply