Background

P!nk Roars at "The X Factor UK" with "Try"

Violin Orchestra + P!nk + Try = O.M.G I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!
P!nk is making a brilliant job when it comes to promoting her latest single "Try" and one more time shes proves that she is one of the best voices of our world nowadays! No doubt!
P!nk recently preformed "Try" at the "X Factor UK" and the result left me totally speechless.

It's hard to catch my breath everytime I hear this song "Try" from P!nk! Right form the beginning this song was for me one of the best best songs from her new album The Truth About Love and after the amazing work that she has done with the music video,I can't stop being so emotional connected the concept of the song!

Press play to see whats perfection looks like =)
Cheers


Categories: , , Share

Leave a Reply