Background

New Crappy Song: Melanie Amaro premiers "Long Distance"

Melanie Amaro premiered today her new single, "Long Distance" ,  which serves as the official second crappy single off her debut/flop album Truly which will only be released (I have some serious doubts about it) early in 2013!
"Don't Fail Me Now" was rubbish...and it was also the first single that Melanie debuted EVER...AND as if it wasn't enough it was a MAJOR flop!!!
"Long Distance" is a "Don't Fail Me Now" child genetically identical!! So get ready for the second single/second flop even bigger than the first one!
I'm not trying to be mean or rude but the truth is that I don't find any passion in any track that Melanie puts out nor desire to make a statement....so ling story short! I think the world is full of artists and songs without purposes....it doesn't need another one!
But there is something that upsets me more! This girls has some serious talent!!!! She has a very very VERY nice voice...but I'm afraid that she might not be passionate enough!
Nothing else to add...press play
Cheers





Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply