Background

You will now "Scream & Shout" with Will.I.Am and Britney Bitch!

It's finally here!
One of the most anticipated songs from the new Will.I.Am upcoming album #willpower due for release in December 7 has leaked!
This will be the 5th single from the LP and it counts with the powerful participation of the Almighty Pop Queen Britney Spears!

Britney delivers some nice vocals, including the unforgettable "It's Britney Bitch"!
Will.I.Am, on the other hand, is just boring as always.  Honestly I'm not really into his music that much, cause all sounds exactly the same to me! It's the same thing over and over again.  All his material have one thing in common, they all reach a point where everything becomes so dull and boring!
But, as I said previously, Britney is just absolutely hot hot hooooot on this one! And DAT british accent just kills me!
"Scream & Shout" will official premier on the U.S radios on November 19 and the music video will premier next week during The X Factor.

Press Play and let me know what you think =)
Cheers

Leave a Reply