Background

P!nk and Alicia Keys shine at " VH1 Storytellers"


This time was the time for Alicia Keys and P!nk to tell some of their most personal histories at "VH1 Storytellers".
Last November 13, they both delivered an incredible show!

When it comes to P!nk performance, what can I say...pf...I just love her!  I admire her attitude towards life and I fully respect her vision about music. It is very important to realize how confident she is about her music and about her lyrics and how important music is in her life. I also  love how honest she is about her past and  I love her wicked sense of humor (at least it's how she describes it). As she says in the video, "Humor makes the pain go down easier"!
By the way, "Just Give me a Reason" blown me away! Undoubtedly it was THE performance of the night!

Alicia Keys! She is just pure inspiration.
She doesn't need much to make the world stop and listen to her! Her voice is simply one of the best voices that I've ever heard in my life, so graceful and powerful at the same time! Add this features to some piano notes and you have the recipe for the perfect night!
I've always liked Alicia Keys, but I've never felt her like I did as soon as the show ended!
"Brand New Me" it's even better alive don't you think?! I'm so into this song that I can't even explain.

Long story short, make sure you press play in both videos =)
Cheers

Categories: , , , Share

1 comentários:

  1. Este programa é fenomenal. Trás de volta aquilo que hoje em dia falta na industria musical, sinceridade e empenho!

    Obviamente a P!NK este impecável!

    PS: peçam à Rihanna para falar das músicas que ela escreveu sff ^^

    ReplyDelete