Background

Girls Aloud deliver some fierceness on "On The Metro" & "Every Now and Then"

Fierceness..... fierceness everywhere!
Two days, only two days till the official return of Girls Aloud! Are you ready? I thought I was but this new tracks caught my by surprise! the two remaining new tracks from the group are where already and the are amaaaaaaazing!
Apart from "Beautiful Cause You Love Me" and "Something New" this two are just awesome!
"Every Now and Then" brings a bit of a dark&twisted vibe to the song, and the bursting chorus is everything we could ask for! "On the Metro" is    reminds me a bit of Cinderella's Eyes. Surprise?! No cause this one has a particular and specific touch of Miss Nicola once it was co-penned by Nicola herself,  DJ Fresh and The Invisible Men. In my opinion "On the Metro" doesn't have the Addiction Factor that "Every Now and Then" has!
Make sure you press play on this two guys and let me think what y'all think =)
Cheers

"Every Now and Then"
"On the Metro"

Categories: , , , Share

Leave a Reply