Background

BBC’s Children in Need: Live Performances from Leona Lewis, Little Mix and Girls Aloud

X Factor daughters Leona Lewis and Little Mix and also Girls Aloud teamed up along with BBC and delivered incredible performances at the BBC’s Children in Need.

Both three performed never seen before on live songs and they nailed it!
Leona was simply flawless.She performed "Fireflies", one of the brand new tracks from her third studio album Glassheart! She was stunning don't you think?! Amazing voice and flawless figure! Gotta lover!!
Little Mix surprised me for sure! They preformed "Change your life" from her debut album DNA. This young girls are just fire! But I think I need to see something more from them...nice vocals though.
Girls Aloud in my opinion  were OK  but surely not great! And one advice for Cheryl, girl if you can work those hills make a favor to yourself and leave them on the locker-room! Ok now I'm just being mean xD! Overall, I think that all performances were pretty good.

Make sure you press play on these 3 =)
Cheers


Categories: , , , , Share

Leave a Reply